Saturday, December 11, 2010

Tagged!!!

I Got Tagged!
I got tagged by Tirzah!


1. If you could only use one color to paint your whole house with, which would you pick? Brown!

2. If you were a plant of any kind which would you be, and why? Lilac, Because they smell awesome!

3. If you could have as many siblings as you wanted, how many would you have? 15!!!! I love big family's!

4. If you woke up with one super ability what would it be, and what would do with it? Invisibility!


5. If your closet was one big clothing store, which one would you choose? Target!

6. If you could control the weather and its climate to make where you live any season you wanted forever, which season would you pick? Summer!

7. If you could have been born in any time period which time period for which specific reason?  When you had to have a wagon and horses to take you around!


8. If everyone had one theme song for their life which would yours be? Icarly theme!


Okay now I get to tag 8 people!
Hope Marie
Bleah
Emma Lou
And whoever else wants to do this!


Hope Marie tagged me with the "deepest desires" tag. So what is this tag? You share 7 likes, 8 hates, and 1 love... in that order. Here's how I did it:

I like Pizza!
I like Dr pepper!
I like My brothers and sisters!
I like Camping!
I like CHRISTmas!
I like Art!
I like Bacon!
I hate My feet being cold!
I hate My brother throwing me into the snow!
I hate When people are mad at me!
I hate  Satan!
I hate Being sick!
I hate When people make fun of me!
I hate When my family members get sick!
I hate Saying what I hate!
I love All my followers!

Now link this tag up to me, and then some other bloggers people you admire:
Hope Marie.
I tag:
Tirzah
Megan
And whoever else wants to do this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging me and linking up to my blog! I'll link up to yours!

Anonymous said...

Looks exciting!

I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to stop following your blog! Don't worry, it's not because it's a bad blog, I think it's great but I have so many blogs I'm following and I can't keep up with them all! Sorry and I just wanted to tell you that instead of just unfollowing you without you knowing. ;) Keep up the good work, and if I have time later I might refollow!